HOP AROUND

Somewhere, there's a place for us...

>> Sunday, May 13, 2012

 

My mother's favorite. I was surprised when i heard my 6-year old niece singing this. 

We’ll find there's a way of forgiving
Somewhere... Somewhere... Somewhere...
There's a place for us
A time and a place for us
Hold my hand and we're half way there
hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow...
Someday, somewhere...

i still believe that somewhere near the steepy mountains and rocky roads, there is a nice place for us.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP