HOP AROUND

four good reasons why MAY smells so flowery-good.

>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010


i do not know what life would be without these people, maybe, DULL.
I super idolized this girl, young and free and principled. Oh, she’s a lot, actually, and this page isn’t enough to brag about her awe-inspiring self. She has taught me so much about life and I am always thankful to GOD for giving me a friend like her. i always tell her that she has inspired me so much and that she has made me appreciate life's imperfection, i love how she termed it "dysfunctional". i am waiting (and very much excited) to see her name in the bookshelves of National Bookstore (or sa fully-booked) because i know she has what i takes to affect people's lives. Thank you for singing Alanis’ songs for me, I love your voice. I love everything about you!

another free-spirited human being, Aien’s my college barkada and one of the closest. She’s the maarte type but there is so much about her that one will love. Kaya super love din yan ni Ate Grace. A person with a GOOD GOOD HEART, and I have witnessed that myself. I really miss our kikay moments, I hope we can spend more time together, more than the coffee talks na lagi naman namo-move. BFF for life!

Melanie, of course. We’ve shared the best of friends since first grader. She’s the school valedictorian who loves science, and now a noble teacher in a so rural area. I always tell her to move na in the city, pero lagi xang may doubts. Naku! wag ka, happy naman sa love life. and i am happy that she is. She always tell me how self-centered I am that somehow helped in improving myself. Up to now, whenever we get the chance to talk, lagi pa din nya sinasabi: "Naku, I know you, Gladi, you won’t give a care to other people as long as you’re happy." Which I guess is once true but i think, not anymore.

Tita Zeny is Aiza’s mom at higit sa lahat, Umpe ko yan! So lucky that there exists someone who has raised a so nice daughter like Aiza. Naku, stage mother talaga and very supportive kahit sa akin. lovelove. ay, she's giving me a cool headache thinking about the best present for her. hm, she has everything na naman kasi!

THANK YOU, GOD
for giving me these people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP