HOP AROUND

april's lovely fools

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

my life won't be as FUN without GOD creating these loving people.

It was in ADVO where I met Lloyd, he was the managing editor then, and later became my EIC. He was a snob, really. But when we became friends, ay, sobra. Sobra ko siyang na-appreciate. He was able to compliment the worst in me. I often tell him na ako na lang ang natitira nyang friend, (which of course is not true) it’s just that I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO GRAB HIM AWAY FROM ME.
Rea’s my first-day-high-bestfriend. Oh gosh, this sanguine (as she used to describe herself) is irrefutably a head-turner plus the art talent! Naku, panalo talaga. We love non-stop talking even pag naglalakad and I often end up talking to myself alone; kasi may nakikipagipagkilala na pala sa kanya. But she’s more than just a pretty face. We’ve been through a lot, and if there is one friend in my life who I let witnessed my worst, that is her. Thank you for keeping those and for staying amidst the distance.
And here is KUya Dong, my eldest bro. need I say more why he’s included here? He loves boots and cowboy things, and yes cigarettes! I do not think he can live without a stick in his lips. FYI, I super like this picture of him, reminds me of Francine, his eldest daughter. I am always fervently praying for his' everyday to be happy and free.
Lastly, na di sumipot sa birthday date is Janelle. BEST came from the opposite of it, she hated me ata dati. She didn’t like the supladita plus the opinionated me and plus my pagiging maarte (?) who cared to no one but myself. And we always made petty away; me ending with my eyeballs rolling and telling her "as if I care"? and her with her pasensyosang pag-iling. Haha. Tama ba, best? Pero naging swak kami sa isat isa. Although from head to toe, from trippings to principles ay opposite pa din kami, we were able to keep our friendship. We learned to accept each other’s flaws (or she learned to accept my flaws?)

happy birthday, guys.
and more of happy days to come.

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP