HOP AROUND

an afternoon with an uncommonly gentle man.

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

 Kim: Hold me.  

Edward: I can't.
 Remember him?

Childhood memoirs never fail to create sparks. always, for me.

can i call this bliss?

Four vivid scenes to me:

The garden. the very beautiful garden.
The waterbed. with lots of stuffie.
The dinner steak.
And the old man’s eyes.

I am teary-eyed when after so many years, I saw Edward, again. Still in his black suit with scissors and knives. Yes, I watched Edward Scisssorhand last Tuesday (thank you to Aiza for downloading the film). It was like more than 10 years ago.

Brings back so many childhood pictures.

I saw our black and white T. V, our green with checkered ribbon sala set. Our so wide window and the night outside. Inay in the kitchen. Gosh, I miss million dollar movie times with kuya noel who taught me about staying late and being a couch potato amidst Daddy's plea for us to go to sleep because staying late is not good for children like us.

Let me borrow this line from my short story, Touched by an Angel: I wanted to go back. God knows. But I do not know how.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP