HOP AROUND

i seek you for i thirst

>> Monday, June 8, 2009



Though many times I run from you in shame
I lift my hands and call upon Your name
For underneath the shadow of Your wings
My melody is You

Oh Lord I seek You for I thirst
Your mercy is the rain on the desert of my soul
Oh Lord I raise my lifeless eyes
And see Your glory shine, how your kindness overflows

Oh Lord Your sanctuary calls
I yearn to be with You in the rivers of Your love.




it is a blessing to realize that amidst the pain, there is a God who we can always run to, and who will never make unjust judgement. never let me go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP