HOP AROUND

die, just die.

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

The world is moving. And it will continue to move, with or without me. It will continue to rotate from its axis, even when I stop.

Even when my muscle tissues ache so much to go immobile. When every inch of it tells me that, it doesn’t want to consume any solid food anymore. even when i am all bruised.

Even when somewhere in my brain, there is a nerve rebuffing to move.

amidst all the fear i have. even when i am nothing but all torn.

The world will still go on.

And it will never renounce its prized time to wait for a scrawny specie who forgot how it is to plunk in obverse of a crowd.

I stopped counting for I have realized that I do not really know when all these started.

I have mourned enough. The pain, I do not think it will go away. But I have to move on.
I am moving on.

And I guess, I can never learn how to forgive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP