HOP AROUND

coke: i need you back. badly.

>> Wednesday, March 2, 2011


i thought i could forget.
for every single day that passed, i constantly tell myself that you are no good to me. as i have promised to myself that i would remain faithful to my words. i could bear to thirst myself from the sweet adrenaline that only you can give. it's excruciating. but my mind can endure the pain. as always.

but i was wrong.
for my stomach needs you.  for it's only you that can calm down the urging. the chaos inside.

and i am left here, staring at your coldness.
gulping every inch of my precious pride. dwelling with my own self. one part says i should have not given up. another part says, i can't live without you. which i believe isn't true. one part says, how about all those that you have been fighting for? another part says, people will laugh at your inconsistency but who cares? well, i do not know but what i know is one part of my body needs you. and it's not going to function normal without you. i do not know if i have to trust myself or if my subconscious is just making stupid excuses just to feel you again in my body.

but yes, i stupidly need you. i'm pleading you back. i'm sorry i let you go.

 (just some crazy idea, i promised myself not to consume any carbonated drinks, including my most loved, COKE but i realized that coke has been my "kontra-diarrhea" for the longest time. Where i got the idea, i guess from a Japanese speaker who said in one of the seminars i attended that if your stomach's in trouble, just grab a can of coca cola! )


 

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP