HOP AROUND

August love.

>> Saturday, August 28, 2010

yes. it's true. i guess, my lachrymal gland wasn't so successful in impeding the production of water-flow over the anterior surface of my eyes this August. well, not so bad, at least i had the chance of lubricating my eyes. that might help me from not getting the epidemic eye sore!


and yes, that's not an enough excuse to miss these cool-august-items!


P.S.(written in my red journal, dated August 24, 2010) 
 This morning, i said to myself: Today's gonna be a funny day. The white-haired tricycle driver diffidently said his apology for being too old for a speedy ride. i gave him my smile.Then, it became a busy day. So busy, i didn't notice the clock saying "oh, it's lunch time". I had lunch with Ever and we had some chocolate and strawberry ice cream. Then, i badly wanted to tell her some secrets of mine, but i chose those to be clogged by the foods and other stories we have in our mouths.

This afternoon, i heard the priest's sermon and suddenly, i wanted to make a pact with God. Tonight, it's raining. It's raining, and i do not know if God is trying to talk to me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP