HOP AROUND

Moulin Rouge

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

 I watched Moulin Rouge last Friday (finally!) The scene of Christian and his typewriter left a vivid picture of a gloomy lover. The film started with “There was a boy. A very strange enchanted boy… and ended with Christian typing: Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End.

The supreme lesson, I believed, that they want to tell the viewers: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Which I believe most will agree.
But my favorite line: I owe you nothing. And you are nothing to me. Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love.

oh, gosh. i do not know why i suddenly miss watching old Pinoy films. Where are you (you know, Nora Aunor-Charito Solis-Snooky Serna-Vilma Santos-Christopher de Leon etc) now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP