HOP AROUND

TONIGHT, I AM CINDERELLA

>> Monday, January 4, 2010


No. I don’t have distressed damsels, and I am never so friendly with mice, I am scared of them.

Actually, what I always have are my loving “fairy GOODSISTERS”.



But believe me, I AM CINDERELLA.

I lost my shoe.

I lost my shoe, and was so worried about not finding another one that will make me so in love again. But of course, I was just cool about it. I know that there are things that we need to let go, whether we like it or not. Sabi nga, there’s no sense crying over spilled milk. it's pointless. Besides, it’s my fault. I was careless. If only, I took care of it the right way, maybe I still have it.

and, only to find out after some hours of laughing and eating isaw and me singing in my out of tune voice, that AIZA, the leader of the werewolves who eats lizards and mice, and crocodiles, hid it. (kidding, she’s nice. Actually, if ours is a Cinderella story, she will definitely get the role while I am the villain stepsister. For why she hid my ribboned shoe, she said, my paper bag was wagging all the time. Boo. Maybe, for fun sake, which is good for it really made me and her and ate grace laugh)

I am Cinderella, but only for tonight because I do not like to be as naïve and as helpless as her.

Besides, there was no “prince charming”. No, I will never permit such a pathetic thought of waiting for a so-called “prince charming” to save me.

By the way, for the first day of school in 2010, inay cooked sinangag and fish for breakfast.(missed that, really) and yes, we had some red wine last night. read: i am happy.



1 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:54:00 AM  

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website
and in accession capital to assert that I get actually
enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds
and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.


Check out my web site Ricky Salvador

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP