HOP AROUND

an open letter to my mother

>> Monday, October 13, 2008

dear nay, 
actually, i do not know why i am writing this letter, when i already greeted you with a birthday cake this morning, but maybe, that's not enough. i really do not know where to start, In case you don’t know, i'm never really used to getting mushy when it comes to showing emotions. .

i had hundreds of questions running in my head when i was a kid, but never did i dare to ask any question , don't worry i wont ask anymore. i now do understand things which a fourth grader wont understand then. now, i feel so sorry for those wars i waged against you. For those sleepless nights that i made you think about what made me into a cruel creature who doesn’t seem to care about anyone but myself. For all those times that i’ve caused you pain. Of course, those were all unintentional. I am most thankful to God for making me realize things. I am much thankful to Him for having you as my mother. You are the most patient woman i've ever met. i do not know how you were able to handle everything, maybe, you are a superwoman, that after all the storms and stuff, you were still able to surpass everything. and that made me appreciate you more. Actually, there's no exact word i know to crow about how marvelous it is to have you as my mother, and never had there been a single moment in my life that i thought of having somebody else to stand as my mom. and, i'll be forever thankful to God for giving you to me, to us.

Happy birthday.

i'll be your forever angel,

gladi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is not about who i am.
neither does it matter who you are.
these are the pieces of being FREE.

of loving and being loved
of believing
in fairytales and paradise and dragonflies
and of not believing.
of keeping our FAITH.
of rainbow colored sky and black and white
and everything in between.

thank yous.
we will see each other soon.


hugs and hundreds of ♥,
iamfreefall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP